- For over 60 years, Stiftung Buchkunst has promoted the world’s most beautiful books and innovative, future-orientated production concepts for the genre. Needless to say that their invitation to the Frankfurt book fair needs a decent special effect by hot-foil stamping.
- Several finishing techniques are combined in this sophisticated business card: custom made double face stock, hot-foil stamping and color edging.
- This elaborate wedding stationary aims to interpret the invitation and the like in an absolute unconventional way.
- Some clients prefer to send an Easter greeting, rather than a Christmas card. When done properly this captures the receivers full attention. Let this greeting card inspire you and give it a try!
- This blind embossed Christmas card has a contemporary finish: not one that is “in your face” visually, but an understated, unique and surprising Christmas card, which captivates and invites you to touch it.
- Quandel Staudt is an agency specializing in corporate design, logo creation, communication and brandspaces. With their Christmas card the make a bold statement against all the noise that surrounds us in our times
Our collaboration with you should also be shown here?
Tell us your story; how our printed products brought you greater success. And what was so special about them.
We can’t imagine anything more inspiring!